Saturday 16 November 2013

Filled Under: ,

How to Root Xolo Play T1000

Xolo has recently launched a new Android smartphone with the name Xolo Play. Since then, users have been searching for an answer to the question of how to root Xolo Play T1000. If you ask me this question, I would say, it’s pretty easy to root Xolo Play T1000 with this method. You don’t even need any rooting tools or any extra drivers on your computer to root your Xolo Play.
The Xolo Play T1000 is available for the price tag of INR 15999. It packs 1.5 Ghz Tegra 3 quad core processor with mammoth 1 GB RAM. The device posses 4.7 inch full HD resolution IPS OGS display, 8 megapixel primary camera, 2 megapixel front camera and 2000 mAh battery. On the connectivity front the device packs 3G as well as WiFi. Not to mention, it runs on Android 4.1 jelly bean.
Lets get back to our guide to root Xolo Play T1000.

Rooting Xolo Play T1000:

Before you start:
  • Rooting voids warranty and therefore I would recommend you to stay away if you’re concerned about preserving warranty. 
  • You should have charged your device to 75% or more.
  • There is no possibility of loosing anything from internal as well as external memory but I would still recommend you to be on safer side and take backup of important files.
  • You can enable USB debugging from the settings > developer options.
  • I’m not responsible for any damage that may occur by rooting your device. I’ll definitely guide in right direction.

Download section:

Well, there is nothing you need to download. ;)

Quick Guide to Root Xolo Play T1000:

• Switch on your Xolo Play T1000 and open phone Dial-pad.
  • Type this number - *7813294# and dial it.
  • You may have something like the screenshot that is shown below.
Xolo Play T1000 Root Trick
  • This is to warn you that rooting your device will remove the warranty.
  • You also need an active internet connected to start the process.
  • Simple tick the box – I accept the terms and conditions and go ahead.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 iPRESS. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism