Get Everything About Your Xolo here like custom roms,rooting, installing Recoveries and much more,, Download Roms and other Related things
Wednesday, 4 December 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Custom ROMS List
Popular Posts
-
DIal *#446633# enter in to EngineerMode, plz be careful, do not change any data that you do not understand, or maybe cause many BUG ...
-
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rom For XOLO Q800 By Deepanshu Agnihotri Blazing Fast and Amazing Rom Now Your Wait Is Over Note III V2.0.0 ...
-
Credits: Jhay G. Jala→Developer/Porter of the ROM Needrom.com→Source of the ROM HDC NOTE 3 Stock Rom Globe→WIMAX Provider REM...
-
Dear All, Android version upgrade role out has started now. It will be rolled out in phases as there are different software versions.Ent...
-
Warning: This Flashable Zip Is For Omega Hd 2.0 Build 49 Users. For Build 7 Users Download The New Boot.Img I Uploaded (Link Posted...
Join the Team
-
About meE
I am an aspiring Student from New Delhi, I am a blogger, writer, Experimental, doing experiments on my PC as well as My Android XOLO, tech enthusiast and much more !! My name is Aman and I believe that we write our own fate, if you are here then maybe it was a twist of fate which would help you in unraveling a hidden secret for your day , just search for it will come out to help you at the right time
© 2013 iPRESS. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism







0 comments:
Post a Comment